Veterans Serving Veterans
- Veteran’s Health Medical Supply is a “full service” Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned small business, verified by the Department of Veterans Affairs Center for Veterans Enterprise.
- Our government relations team includes service-disabled veterans who have served in the Army, Navy and Air Force.
- We proudly support these organizations:
- Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund (IFHF), which provides for the families of military personnel lost in service to our nation, and for severely wounded military personnel and veterans
- Patriot PAWS, whose mission is to train and provide service dogs at no cost to disabled American veterans and others with mobile disabilities in order to help restore their physical and emotional independence
- Folds of Honor, which provides educational scholarships to spouses and children of America’s fallen and disabled service-members.
Excellent Customer Service
We are reliable, communicative, responsive and fast. Our representatives are friendly, professional, and dedicated to providing high-quality service.
Boehringer Laboratories recognized Veteran’s Health by naming us Distributor of the Year in 2017. “VHMS has done everything they promised and exceeded our expectations in every way. Their regional sales managers and inside team are awesome, and they have been incredible to work with,” said Ben Grounds, Boehringer’s Vice President of Sales & National Accounts.
Our President and CEO,
Edgar “Andy” Ratcliffe Anderson, Jr., M.D.,
Lieutenant General, USAF (Ret.)